-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Maybe its for the best. The new stuff seems to be popular with the players.

allakhazam wrote:
New Director for Final Fantasy XI

Today, Square Enix announced the appointment of Abyssea scenario director Mizuki Ito to the lead Director for Final Fantasy XI. Assisting him will be Yoji Fujito, responsible for the creation of the popular Trial of the Magians system. The two men laid out their expectations and hopes for the future of the world of Vana'diel.

From Playonline.com:

The development team is pleased to announce that Mr. Mizuki Ito, director of the Abyssea series of battle area add-ons and creator of a wide range of battle content to date, will be taking over the helm as director of FINAL FANTASY XI.

Assisting him as associate director will be Mr. Yoji Fujito, known to players as the creator of the Trial of the Magians and chocobo raising systems.

Both directors are committed to seeing that Vana'diel continues to evolve as a realm of rousing adventure and camaraderie.

It is an honor and a privilege to be given this opportunity to assume the role of FINAL FANTASY XI director from my colleague Mr. Matsui.

With my experience on the team, I understand how deeply our players treasure the memories they have made over eight-plus years in Vana'diel, and I will do everything in my power to see that the greatest adventures are still yet to come.

Mizuki Ito
Director, FINAL FANTASY XI

As associate director, I look forward to working with Mr. Ito to guide FINAL FANTASY XI into its next great age of adventure.

Though the challenge is a daunting one, we will endeavor to create content that offers new challenges and rewards for all adventurers who call Vana'diel home.

Yoji Fujito
Associate Director, FINAL FANTASY XI

Original Source: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=24415