-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:38 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
This is just a small amount of info on this, to read more please check out the url at the end.

Square-Enix wrote:

This limited-time campaign offers customers who have deleted their characters an opportunity to adventure through Vana'diel once again with their original characters. When you obtain a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID during the campaign period, you can have previously deleted character data restored onto that ID, and resume play immediately!

* Even if you are eligible for this campaign, there may be rare cases in which character reactivation is not possible.

* The application process for the Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign will differ according to your current FINAL FANTASY XI service status. Please proceed to the "Type A" or "Type B" page to confirm which you are eligible for.

Campaign Period
Applications will be accepted from 12:00am on December 18 (Thus), 2008 to 1:00am (PDT) on April 28 (Tues), 2009. (PST)

IF interested check out:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 pm 
The Eventress

If you've ever had characters in the past that you've ever got even remotely far on, that you think you've left items, bseals, or kseals on, you can do this for free and recover every one of them.

I'd highly recommend doing it even if you can't remember, I've made a mint by reactivating my old characters and stripping them/doing easy BCNMs with them.

And the plus is once you've stripped them again, you can delete them again if you want to, and cancel the content ID!

Have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 am 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
ive tried this on 2 occasions with no luck in the past, I dont even know if i have the playonline IDs and passwords for any of my old accounts anymore. Ive got a 70hume pld, and then another like 50ish hume bst who has a tatami shield Id like to grab and sell.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 pm 
The Eventress

Yea, you need to know the POLID, the address and payment info on the acct (including first 4 and last 4 of the cc numbers), and one of the reg codes from that account (POL, FF, or an expansion).