-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:10 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
A Shantotto Ascension augments are up now.

a Homam Cosciales without the hp, mp, fast cast, and more accuracy can be made >.<

not exactly sure how the conserve tp will work or what it will do

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:33 pm 
Fake-moustached Investigator

akasuke1415 wrote:
A Shantotto Ascension augments are up now.

a Homam Cosciales without the hp, mp, fast cast, and more accuracy can be made >.<

not exactly sure how the conserve tp will work or what it will do
akasuke1415 wrote:
akasuke1415 wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:59 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
sexy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:46 pm 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
I guess I'll just speak in bst terms (cuz otherwise I dont really know what the hell im talking about :p)

So my glass-half-full view.. now I can get 3% haste and 7acc and be a wal mart melee without a byakko's haidate. /golf clap

And.. glass half empty .. why are they putting -5 to ready when it takes TWO MINUTES to get 1 charge and you need at least 1 charge to use a tp move, so like YAY ready is up in 1:55.. but I still have to wait 5 seconds for a charge, uh.. duh? I guess -5 sec off sic helps out a little but since you can't choose your move you're probably not going to use sic anyways cuz the mob will use an AOE move and kill you like usual.. why can't they just remove pet-tp completely and let me use sic/ready every time 2mins (or 155 or like 140 merited) is up, AND let me pick the move, AND do away with the dumb 'charges' idea, its not like my pet is going to use its tp like a sam. Then every 2 mins I can poison, dispel, sleep, etc. without my pet swinging away, I can be like a gimp rdm with an axe. /dream off

It's incredibly difficult for me to decide what to get on these with my target jobs being bst, war, pld, and rdm. It's almost stupid for me to get stats for bst that would help me in an endgame/alliance situation (like acc and haste) since once I get some other job to 75 I'll probably never be bst at an event and pld/war (and well I guess a war with hauberk+1 and byakko's haidate only needs to do the hat add on) aren't on the same ticket as bst >< I guess my plan is to get to the end of all expansions and pick nothing for months.

So enmity+4 and dmg -4% good for paladin over other stuff?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 pm 
Fake-moustached Investigator

Not gonna talk about the bst stuff because I don't really know what the hell I'm talking about.
Daymon wrote:
It's incredibly difficult for me to decide what to get on these with my target jobs being bst, war, pld, and rdm. It's almost stupid for me to get stats for bst that would help me in an endgame/alliance situation (like acc and haste) since once I get some other job to 75 I'll probably never be bst at an event and pld/war (and well I guess a war with hauberk+1 and byakko's haidate only needs to do the hat add on) aren't on the same ticket as bst >< I guess my plan is to get to the end of all expansions and pick nothing for months.
You could always just augment them for BST and respecify them later. This probably isn't viable for ACP (the last mission is ridiculous; about an hour or more per climb considering random fail from you and your party, and the fight itself is rather luck based more than anything), but maybe MKD is a little easier to redo. ASA is up in the air.

Daymon wrote:
So enmity+4 and dmg -4% good for paladin over other stuff?
For legs, you can use Adaman Cuisses (Enmity+3) and Darksteel Subligar (-2-3% PDT) to get similar results. The enmity is useless for when you do get hit (it doesn't affect how much hate you lose), and the -4% PDT isn't particularly useful since you're under shadows usually, but it's the best thing you can swap in to. Really, it's a tough call; I think Haste+3% definitely needed until you get Homam Cosciales, but the other augment is up for grabs. My best guess would be Haste/Enmity, as that's a good combo that can't be replicated currently.

Movement speed +8% looks hot but I don't think we kite anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
*flashes back to mandie hell*

; ;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:27 pm 
Aidran's right hand man

IGNs: Reizon
Similar to the MKD head, I'm torn between either getting augments for war or pld.

Warrior is obvious, haste and acc, can't beat it until haidate.

Paladin on the other hand, debating between either a kiting piece(movement speed and whatever else) or a cure piece(hp/enm and cure potency, with hospitaler it brings my cure IV to over 400), leaning more towards movement only because I'll probably never see crimson cuisses. As tempting as the cure piece is, it only has a handful of uses(aoe spam, byakko, /war or /rdm) and to make it worse, I don't even have a cure cheat set to maximize its potential.
My only problem with a enm/haste piece is the fact that is essentially flash only, homam beats it in terms of haste(including fast cast) in addition to being a strong tp piece, while for anything else like job abilities or cures, iron ram hose offer the same enmity and more hp as well other uses in magic sets and what not.

I think I'll go for war though, since my war seems to be in more dire need of good gear than pld.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:37 pm 
Soloable by "most" jobs.

IGNs: Arynel, Arinel, Elvynel, Hairynel, Meowynel
+8% haste I hear is not enough to outrun mobs that you NEED to outrun though (or so I hear), making +8% haste useless for kiting vs. regular gear (again, this is what i'm reading on forums). It's mostly just for people who want to get from point A to point B faster.

Also Rei- I would say the difference between an averagely geared warrior and an awesomely geared warrior is negligible, while the difference between an averagely geared PLD and an awesomely geared PLD is extremely noticable. I'd upgrade PLD, but that's just me ^^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:32 pm 

honestly i think the Conserve TP was a typo for conserve MP, if not it would probably only work on dancer moves. just my 2 gil /nod.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

Quote:
+8% haste I hear is not enough to outrun mobs that you NEED to outrun though (or so I hear), making +8% haste useless for kiting vs. regular gear (again, this is what i'm reading on forums). It's mostly just for people who want to get from point A to point B faster.

How does haste make you run faster?