-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:02 pm 

So while I am sitting here at work reading up and researching on the worldly events of our generations, I seem to always stumble on something that really makes me wonder about the very fabric of our existences....

And the I just find things like this...

Seriously, I always thought boobs were nice until I saw this. Now I think they could just be the devil's instruments of hideous evil. Well that or the designer is a huge, nerdy virgin who would find getting his butt kicked by a woman with Guiness Book of World Record knockers to be an alluring draw-in for a video game.

Honestly, if we are going to lean towards more realistic looking character models in video game, shouldn't they take on some more realistic characteristics in the first place. I mean, if she were real, those things would be at least hang down to below her waist line without some form of 18 hour, just my size, support system. That or a crane.

Eh, I digress, and seriously bored at work.

Last edited by Zoelle on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:33 pm 
Dangerous

IGNs: Gay Fenrir owner
On a related note, I always thought Taki looked extremely nasty, like she had every STD known to man including some undiscovered ones. Her balloons notwithstanding, her squirrel scream voice was also irritating.

Or the strength to walk away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:34 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Hmm, I would have to disagree with you guys. /nod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:44 pm 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Personally I've always preferred Xianghua, Cassandra, or Talim. All of them cute, yet realisticly proportioned... unlike the knockers of doom up there.

Those things just get bigger and bigger for every sequel made. :lol:

That game is supposed to have a wicked awesome character creation system though...

-Ali

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm 

IGNs: Toolbent - main
Ubiquitous - mule
Afterthought - mule
You said boobs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 pm 

Yeah, never much a fan of Ivy, but Cassandra and Sophitia I like. Also Seung Mina. Tira depends. Taki's meh, Xiang Hua's ok, although she did look a lot better in SC3 than SC2, although I haven't seen 4 yet. Talim's alright, but I feel she's kinda overrated (referring to appearances :p)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:25 pm 

ivy has always been too much, i only know one person who finds that attractive, and hes an oldball anyway to say the least, rundi should know who im talking about. anyway yeah cassandra and sophitia are always a good choice, xianghua too. hilde is up there too, at least with me, but then again im a sucker for redheads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:23 am 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

Quote:
Seriously, I always thought boobs were nice until I saw this.

They still are and you know it! I'm just hoping you enjoy yours. ;)

Imma have to replace my old thread that got lost when Denruki killed the old forums...and you watch for it, ZoeZoe, because you'll be in it! :o

That said, I've not been a fan of Ivy's outfits. Something about them irks me a bit...in addition to the fact I've never been good with her anyway. I prefer Sophitia's outfits, added to the fact they look a lot more comfortable to wear personally, if I were to do so. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:42 am 

IGNs: Dyn
Dyra
Denruki
All right, that's it since you don't want to drop the fact that I made one stupid mistake and "killed" the old boards. They are now going to stay dead, I'm not going to waste my time sifting through 100mb of brokendata to try and recover stuff from the old boards for <insert whatever word(s)> people like you.

As for staying on the topic which people(including myself) can't do. I'm sorta disappointed that most developers have resorted to the "sex sells" theory. But I guess it was the generation of players that got games for their umm..perkiness which influenced sales and developers to make more games like them. It's interesting that developers are trying to add a sense of realism to games, but to me it's still a game and can't be truly "real" in my mind. Cause what 5'10" 32 year old woman(Ivy's bio) has perfectly spherical anti-gravity breasts? Aside from augmented ones and if they are, pretty good job having no visible scars and all.

Going semi-off-topic. I've been a fan of Soul Edge more because of the whole weapon system, like if you guarded attacks too much your weapon would break, heavier weps slowed down your character, etc. Course some of the features carried on to calibur(edge master mode or "Mission mode" was better in calibur imo). But I still like edge more than the others. I did enjoy the character creation feature in 3 haven't tried 4's creation system due to me not having ps3/360 I've just read that it was crap, but those were other people's opinions and right now I laugh whenever I think of that mario custom character. As for fav characters: Li Long(edge), Siegfried(edge), Seung Mina(edge), Sophitia(edge), Kilik(calibur), and Ivy(calibur) mostly because I'm a fan of their weapon fighting styles respectively: Samjiegun(3-section staff), 2-Handed sword, Guandao(bladed staff), Sword&Shield, Bo staff, and even though Ivy's weapon can't physically exist and work without sorcery it's based off the Jiujiebian a 9-section chain whip.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 am 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Denruki wrote:
Going semi-off-topic. I've been a fan of Soul Edge more because of the whole weapon system, like if you guarded attacks too much your weapon would break, heavier weps slowed down your character, etc. Course some of the features carried on to calibur(edge master mode or "Mission mode" was better in calibur imo). But I still like edge more than the others. I did enjoy the character creation feature in 3 haven't tried 4's creation system due to me not having ps3/360 I've just read that it was crap, but those were other people's opinions and right now I laugh whenever I think of that mario custom character. As for fav characters: Li Long(edge), Siegfried(edge), Seung Mina(edge), Sophitia(edge), Kilik(calibur), and Ivy(calibur) mostly because I'm a fan of their weapon fighting styles respectively: Samjiegun(3-section staff), 2-Handed sword, Guandao(bladed staff), Sword&Shield, Bo staff, and even though Ivy's weapon can't physically exist and work without sorcery it's based off the Jiujiebian a 9-section chain whip.

Actually that was the reason I was drawn to the series myself in the first place. It was a refreshing change of pace from all the bare-fisted, juggle-heavy 3-D games out at the time, and it had extremely high production values for a fighting game. Part of the reason I've enjoyed it for so long was the varied weapon styles brought to the table, and aside from Ivy, you named a lot of my favorites from previous games. Admittedly it is rather disappointing that the majority of female characters have now reached that whole "Dead or Alive" style pulchritude just to boost sales of what some would consider (until recent years at least, particularly this one) a dying genre. I do think they're running out of styles to use for characters though...

The soul still burns... cause we all need, to shine on...

-Ali

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]