-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

Quote:
I really am trying to eat healthier though. When you're 22 years old... and your chest cavity hurts, out of breath, and arms ache just after eating a greasy cheeseburger (well... triple whopper from BK really, or a giant 1/2 to 1lb burger from a local burger place here)... you know someone, somewhere is telling you to knock it off.

In my case, it means I ate too fast without a drink, though this most often happens with fries.

My martial arts training in Kung Fu and Hapkido keep me in shape.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 pm 
MS Paint Artisan

IGNs: Maiyuu, Iamhomeless, Tofumuncher, Ayvera, Smurfypimp
BLM, RDM, BST 75
BRD 49, WHM 41, and more misc lvled jobs
well, John and I went for a 30+ mile bike ride today.. wouldn't have been NEARLY as bad if the wind didn't keep changing directions (ironically the way we were always going....) and blowing 20-30 mph... but hey! Then after the bike ride... where did we stop to eat? Place near us called "Fatburger" OMG we love that place though. .. *sigh* damn you tasty, greasy foods!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm 

I can't eat too many fatty foods without feeling like I wanna puke. Then I can't eat fatty foods for days and I have to drink like 5000 gallons of water every nanosecond.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:48 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Gaarthok wrote:
5000 gallons of water every nanosecond.

WOW. that's a lot. :?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:07 pm 
Maiden of many mules

He would probably die of water poisoning instead lol. :V

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:44 am 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
heh just had to add this:

Quote:
Hardee's: Monster Thickburger

Hardee's CEO Andrew Pudzer told CNBC upon the Thickburger's 2004 debut that the 1,320-calorie, 95-fat-gram sandwich was "not a burger for tree huggers." After downing two 1/3-pound beef patties, four strips of bacon and three slices of American cheese stacked on a mayonnaise-slathered bun, it seems unlikely that many eaters would be able to summon the strength to walk outside to a wooded area -- let along sling their arms around it.

Don't know if hardee's still makes this but a 1,320 calorie 95 fat-grams burger >.> thats GOT to be a record. No wonder why weight watchers brings in so much money.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm 

there is also this:

Dear God: KFC's Chicken-as-Bread Sandwich Is Coming
Quote:
Are you looking to commit suicide very slowly with food? KFC is here to help! Its new Double Down sandwich is coming to a KFC sad factory near you on April 12th.

You see, it's a sandwich, but instead of bread it uses fried fucking chicken. And in between those two pieces of fried chicken? Bacon and cheese, of course. And what looks like a mayonnaise of some sort, just to add some more fat to the equation.

Quote:
The sandwich will be available in two forms. The Original Recipe sandwich will set you back about 540 calories, 32g of fat and 1380mg of sodium. The not-as-bad-for-you Grilled Double Down totals 460 calores, 23g of fat and 1430mg of sodium.

This seems like the sort of thing that should be taxed highly to pay for health care, no? Because anyone who eats this on a regular basis will be requiring expensive hospital visits, guaranteed. [Consumerist]

http://gizmodo.com/5508246/dear-god-kfc ... -is-coming

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:50 pm 

IGNs: Main: Astrai (M)
Second: Umiraphame (E)
Mules: Feugh (T), Socent (G), Eume (H), Lioh (E)
just... wow...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:22 am 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
I think the fast food industry is too big and powerful, but I like the idea of the tax to pay for health care. It'd give me and my family an extra incentive to eat better.

It's a funny joke to talk about it, but when you get down to the science of it i'd wager that eating fast food every day for lunch isn't so far off from smoking a pack a day.. it's just our society has decided smoking is bad, but yet death-by-fried-chicken is still cool.

Our food supply in this country is so messed up, [cnn.com] "it's recommended that adults have 2 cups of fruit a day and 3 cups of vegetables" lol ok, whats that like 2% of the population doing that? Can most people even afford that (especially fresh), much less want that? We buy fruit and vegetables, I throw away rotten fruit and vegetables, makes for nice composting at our house.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:16 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
akasuke1415 wrote:
just... wow...

Looks like Astrai is hankerin' some "fried fucking chicken".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next