-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:35 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Think my previous FF Tactics link got destroyed. So here is a glimpse of the era in which I once praised Square Enix for eventually ushering in world peace...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:15 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

Pity they never showed the most powerful monster type of allies...the Hydra.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:59 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

Not sure if many people remember the 3DO Interactive Multiplayer back in the 90s. It was one of the early CD game consoles and had a very hefty price target.
Wiki wrote:
"Despite a highly-promoted launch (including being named Time magazine's "1994 Product of the Year") and a host of cutting-edge technologies, the 3DO's high price (US$699.95 at launch), limited third-party developer support, and an over-saturated console market prevented the system from achieving success comparable to competitors Sega and Nintendo."

Here's a commercial from one of the system's 3rd party developers, Crystal Dynamics. Maybe some familiar games in it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 pm 
Dangerous

IGNs: Gay Fenrir owner
OH GOD YES.

http://www.1up.com/news/konami-x-men-arcade-game-coming

At a New York Comic-Con panel this morning, representatives from Marvel Comics revealed that Konami's 1992 X-Men arcade game will be coming to Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network.

The game is a well-loved six-player co-op arcade brawler. A trailer shown at the con this morning promised that the home version will offer drop-in, drop-out online gameplay, and that all the "cheese" -- including the strange soundtrack -- will be retained.

This is one of my favorite games, EVER. Ali and I pumped so many quarters into this machine back in the day...

lol After awhile the machine we played started breaking down, so the left speaker would occasionally go out. It was sooo funny walking past the food court and hearing Magneto very loudly cry out "...............MEN." :lol: :lol:

Dibs on Alison! =3

Or the strength to walk away

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

I know this is an older video, but it has many moments that may be memorable to some people.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

Mugen: Freedom Gundam vs Genesic GaoGaiGar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 am 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

Who can forget Puzzle Fighter. In fact, I think it was recently remade. Dan is the maan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 am 
My friends call me Hadouken 'Cause I'm Down, Right, Fierce!

IGNs: MvC3 Dream Team: Jin Saotome/Saki Omokane/Frank West
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 OVERLOAD time!!

Character Themes are BACK!! (0:16)

"He LOVES you."

So many crazy character reveals... I can't be bothered to wait to load Episode 2 without dropping the first major shocker! (aside from Chris "roidrage" Redfield in that first teaser way back from April...)

Next video is one of my favorites... I loved the Tatsunoko vs Capcom character montage clips when that game premiered and this one doesn't disappoint either!!

Hard to believe that's using actual in game stage music... no more elevator jazz lite snoozefests and carnival throwaways from the previous game.

Episode 2!!

Captain America full on Daigo parrying dat choppa!! And you can't tell me that the guy in the pilot seat isn't Frank muhfuggin West!! Look at his clothes!! Plus, you know that Frank had to get his pilot's license after what happened to poor Ed Deluca!! "There it is... Williamette, Colorado. Population: 53,594!! Distinguishing characteristics... jaaaaaaaack shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! Heh, heh, heh." R.I.P. Ed~

Boy, Capcom really knows how to throw together a trailer, huh??

More shocking and bizarre reveals!!

Sleeper hit of the reveals so far over on SRK, lol.

"Wind of Madness" - Wesker, you fucking rock.

"Just the arm?? Can't afford the rest of the suit??" Now this one left me scratching my head, so I decided to seek out the 2009 update to Bionic Commando. Reviewers are pussies. The physics on Spencer's swings and the orchestrated score were both incredible, and while there were definitely a few grating flaws to the experience as a whole (swinging into oblivion, lol - yes, Borne, I remember what you said about it), I'd definitely recommend anyone with a 360/ps3 to rent his game. I got it for like $6 brand new off Amazon after cashing in a preorder credit from something else, so it wasn't like I was out a ton of money. Very underrated game.

This next one... floored me.

Take a key for coming in!

So many awesome little details and...that voice!! Epic. I know who I'm playing first when the game comes out. :lol:

There's no telling who else they might reveal...

2 char pack DLC confirmed: Shuma-Gorath and Jill Valentine

Gah. Too many videos. Here's a link to all the current character themes available.

Until Episode 3...

BLU75/COR75/PUP75/SCH75/DNC75
Maat's Cap - 2/22/09
Dynamis Armor - 97/100

[img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/jin-super1.gif[/img]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:51 am 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

Played this game made by Microsoft before I began FF11. Underrated I say.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:09 am 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

LOL, one of the youtube comments reads "omg a fucking dog just beat up hulk"
I must admit that must be one of the nicest remix themes a dog has ever had (sorry Lassie :( )
Alisah wrote:
So many crazy character reveals... I can't be bothered to wait to load Episode 2 without dropping the first major shocker! (aside from Chris "roidrage" Redfield in that first teaser way back from April...)

It's a shame I never got to play this title. Looks like a worthwhile playing.
wiki wrote:
Ōkami was one of the last PlayStation 2 games selected for release prior to the release of the PlayStation 3. Although it suffered from poor sales, Ōkami earned considerable acclaim from reviewers and earned, among other awards, the title of IGN's 2006 Game of the Year.

Set sometime in classical Japanese history, Ōkami combines several Japanese myths, legends and folklore to tell the story of how the land was saved from darkness by the Shinto sun goddess, named Amaterasu, who took the form of a white wolf. It features a distinct sumi-e-inspired cel-shaded visual style and the Celestial Brush, a gesture-system to perform miracles.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next