-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:55 am 
Fake-moustached Investigator

Sky triggers are currently in the process of being sold. The total amount will come out to 2,380,000 gil once all triggers and seals are sold. Because some people who joined us during sky farming are no longer playing or playing as often, I will schedule a date for helpers to collect gil once everything has sold. I will give a two-week notification of this date. If you are not able to make it due to prior commitments but have attended sky farming runs and would like a share, please send me a PM so I can count you into the total share.

If you do not attend and have not notified me prior to the scheduled date, I can't cut you a share.

Thanks everyone. Most of you showed up for all three farming runs, so I speak on behalf of everyone when I say thank you for the consistent attendance. I didn't take many pictures, but this is what I could dig up:

Image Image Image Image

I think Daymos will appreciate the first one.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:27 am 
Fake-moustached Investigator

Sorry for the lack of updates. All that remain are the Seal of Genbu, Gem of the East, and Gem of the West. I'll pay for all of them (470k combined) and sell them on my own time. Unfortunately, I was hoping they'd sell before it got close to Christmas, but between my lack of activity lately and slow sales, it's taken a while. I apologize.

Things you need to know:
    • The date to collect your share is Monday, December 28th.
    • Gil will be distributed at our usual Limbus gathering spot in Port Jeuno at 8PM EST.
    • If you cannot make it but still want a cut, you must confirm with me that you want a share or leave me a message. You can either PM me or leave me a POL message. You must send me a message before 8PM EST on December 28th.
    • If you are not online by 8PM EST sharp on December 28th and have not left me a notification, gil will be split without you. I will be splitting gil between all present and those who left me a message, so if you're late and have not indicated to me in any way that you want a cut, I won't recollect gil to accommodate you.
    • The only ways to reserve your share are to leave me some kind of message telling me you will be late/absent at the gathering, and actually showing up to collect your share.

People signed on for a cut of the gil (updated 12/28/09):
    Denruki
    Reizon
    Zyn
    •Arynel
    Renzokukin
    •Astrai
    •Domonick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 pm 

now I have a reason to log back in!