-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:52 pm 
Aidran's right hand man

IGNs: Reizon
Ok folks, so on Saturday we cleared Apollyon NW(aka Kings) and finished yet another Omega set. As of right now, Proto-Omega #5 will be scheduled for Saturday, November 21st at 5pm EST. It will be rescheduled if attendance is lacking that day, or the following Saturday(If only because of Thanksgiving and people being away).

However, this brings up the subject of attendance for limbus, which has more or less been declining and stagnant for some time. Because of this, the turnout for Omega #5 will determine whether or not Limbus continues to be a scheduled event. I am not discounting the interest to continue, there are certainly people who wish to obtain more gear, however the significant drop in attendance for the average run is proof enough that not to many are willing to put in the time. I understand that real life problems/obligations take precedence over XI, as much as burnout is a factor as well, but if it is becoming too difficult or time consuming for some people to attend then I'd rather not make anyone feel obligated to show up or make things more difficult.

Regardless of whether Limbus goes under or not, I want to thank everyone who has attended even if it was infrequently. I thank you for the time and effort dedicated to making it successful for this long, for the benefit and improvement of the linkshell, and for the fun, exciting and funny moments that have taken place over the duration of Limbus as an event.

With that addressed, if there is still a strong interest in continuing limbus, but a conflict with schedule and/or other problems with how it's being organized at the moment, please express it here so I can figure out how best to handle the situation. If personal problems are getting in the way, well most of us would be more than happy to help you out if you're comfortable expressing your problems.

Again, I thank you for at least reading this and for any comments/concerns that may be brought up and hopefully resolved.

Last edited by Reizon on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 pm 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Very well said. I would also like to thank those that made this event possible. Especially those who lead the charge and organized it. Your time and work is greatly appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:33 am 
Tarutaru Murder Suspect

IGNs: Floressa, Yururu, Cheetah, Donorise
Some pics from our most recent Omega!

ImageImageImageImage