Commilito = sub char (Whm53)

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
.:Samurai AF 5/6:.
.:G1 Drops 3/3:.
.:G2 NM's 3/3:.

I'd like to thank Katsuko for helping me get my Magoroku (GK) ;)
/bow

and also thank Aidran and Astrai for helping me get my Myochin Sune-Ate (feet) :)
/bow

edit: like to send a bunch of gratitude to Doom for the help and insta-drop -TH4 ftw!, and Ethy and Aidran for helping me get my Myochin Kote (hands) was a great time! :D
/bow

edit2: like to also give big thanks to Aid (for biting the dust couple times x.x) and Astrai and Neohanzou for helping me get my Myochin Domaru (body) :D had a fun time in the temple lol :P
/bow

edit3: and now like to say thanks so much to Ali and Mega for helping me with G1 (was waaay too easy >_>) and for helping me get my Myochin Haidate (legs) had a blast squishin bugs in QSC :D and I got to see Dune Widow for 1st time! webs ftw! :P
/bow

edit4: big thanks goes out to Doom, Mega, Suri, and I believe Aid was there >_> (forgot to post afterwards :s ) for helping me get G2, we sure opened a can on those poor NM's lol and I still cant believe we won that besieged with -3 generals and like nearly (if not more) 20 deaths for most ><; lol 799 xp ftw! thanks to 2hr :P
/bow

/salute! DH Powah! :lol:

----------------------------------------
I now need to do the quest for the Myochin Kabuto (head) which is a BCNM fight in Waughroon Shrine. Its full party, 30min against 3 demons, BLM, SMN, DRK.
edit2: Neo mentioned we could duo it sometime if anyone else needs it, let us know ^^
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/A_Thief_in_Norg!%3F

edit4: deleted info for stuff I already have now, thanks a metric ton to all who have helped me! really means alot! /respect

You can reach me on msn: xiayren@hotmail.com or on xboxlive gt: GRAVELESS

Thanks so much to everyone! I'm finally getting up there enough to be able to offer help and back it up lol that said if anyone needs anything that I could possibly help with please let me know! I'll do whatever I can do, whenever I can do it! :D /cheer DH!

Last edited by XiayReN on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:47 pm 

IGNs: Daymon, Damien
i'll help you tonight at like 8est if you're on, with 50 cap items I guess might be the best(or whatever else)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 pm 

IGNs: Xiayren = main char (Sam58)
Commilito = sub char (Whm53)

Mules:
Tokamaru
Homegrown
Bleedinghorizon
sorry i missed ya day ^^' i have plans tonight but sat and sun are gonna be ffxi all day, each day for me so if your around this weekend during anytime we're not doing windy missions lol we can go try for the G1 items, thanks for the offer, its much appreciated!