inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 am 

IGNs: Toolbent - main
Ubiquitous - mule
Afterthought - mule
Not to derail but...

Renzo I want that avatar! Do you have a larger one you could maybe email me?

Me >>> mythosbaby@satx.rr.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:18 am 

A couple youtube videos later... Impressions on the girls of soul 4

Amy's hot, Hilde's hot, don't like what they did to Cassandra and Xiang Hua's faces, I like Tira's new goth look, didn't much care for Setsuka before, but think she looks worse, although it could just be that they made the blonde hair default, I haven't seen soul4 vids with her with black hair. Impression of others remain the same. New original chars look interesting

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 am 

From http://www.gamesradar.com:

Soul Calibur IV gets boob job
A tale of souls and swords, and ridiculous breasts
Words: Ben Richardson, GamesRadar UK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Calibur IV will be winging its way to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next year, Namco has revealed - and there's a wee teaser trailer out to commemorate the occasion.

And it wouldn't be a Soul Calibur without some lass with crazy huge mammaries. Though in this installment, Namco has opted to give the already impressively big Ivy a next-gen boob boost. You can see the difference below. And what's with that costume, anyway?

Above: Ivy was hardly lacking in the jubbly department anyway, but these new 'uns are just mental

Of course, ladies with cleavages like dead heats in zeppellin races aren't a new thing for games. Lara Croft, Tekken's Nina and Anna, and now Rachel in Ninja Gaiden Sigma - all top-heavy examples.

But Soul Calibur has made a tradition of wedging in as much ludicrously proportioned lady flesh as possible, something which, on this evidence, will clearly be continued in the new chapter. Don't believe us? Just check out this roster of heaving femme funbags:

Tira
New girl Tira joined the gang for Soul Calibur III, bringing her fashionably torn but totally unpractical costume with her. Just look at it! There's no support whatsoever for her delicates.

Setsuka
Another newcomer for Soul Calibur III, and yet another preposterously well-endowed chest. These mega-baps would certainly cause discomfort during hectic fights. Though at least Setsuka has retained some of her dignity by not flaunting herself quite as flagrantly as SC's other ladies.

Taki
Long time Soul Calibur battler Taki is a fanboy fave - and here we see why. Taki's ninja suit has seemingly been designed for one thing. And that's making her love pillows resemble torpedoes. Face this lady on an icy day and you could have your eyes out! Namco really understands its fanbase.

Valeria
Joining Soul Calibur's lady list as the shopkeeper in the SC III Item Shop, Valeria isn't shy with her customers. She can't be, with a cleavage that looks as if it has a life of its own. Perhaps that's how she deals with shoplifters...

Hualin
Another of Soul Calibur III's shopgirls, Hualin runs the Weapon Shop. She's less provocative than the others - ie, her breasticles aren't threatening to launch themselves into space - but that costume can't disguise the fact that, yet again, Namco have been overly generous with the boob slider.

Seong Mi-na
Mi-Na's been around since Soul Blade, but we can't ever remember her being this jugtacular on Playstation One. Now, though, she's another unsupported beauty - it's not so much a cleavage as an under-cleavage. Although, admittedly, Namco haven't quite blown her up to Ivy's proportions. Yet...

Now:

I feel that we can't just pick at Soul Calibur...

If we are going to look at the evolution of the gaming boob, or the pixilated mammary glands, we have to look at them all. I know this may be painful for all the guys our there, but I am sure you will persevere.

I know the article above made mention to some of these as well as some of the original responses from you all. I just couldn't disappoint. So let's begin this sensory overload shall we?

Cassandra, and she is somewhat clothed. The only thing I just don't get is why there is never any armor over the heart. It is a vial organ you need to live and some of the competition has sharp objects to puncture that area. Oh well, it's better to look good than live through a fight I suppose.

Sophitia is suffering from the same strategic short-comings as Cassandra.

Xianghua is cute in that very "under-age" japanese way. Although the chest is proportionate.

Tekken's Nina was always hookerish wasn't she?

Or was that Anna? I get so confused. lol.

Did they steal the character mod of Ivy or what? Rachel from NGS has some signature ta-ta's. Maybe they use the same surgeon?

And we can't leave out Brangelina...wait I mean Lara Croft and her dirty pillows (Although in the early days they look more like dirty needles, but I think you can pick up diseases from both). The evolution of her cup size is only rivaled by the mysteries of Britney Spears'.

Last but not least, the worst of the worst...DOA. Let us pay homage with a few shots (pun intended).

Like Stan Lee always says, "'Nuff said..."

And let us not forget that it even inspired a movie; live action >.>

With Jamie Pressly as Tina <.<

If you missed out on that gem, I wish I could say I did, you can go to http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/alive_or_dead/ and watch it. WARNING: Only if you don't take it seriously will you find humor in it.

So yeah, I think I have properly provided enough stimuli for some type of response. That, or enough humor to help you through your day.

Perhaps my next installment will have something to do with the actual weapons =)

Last edited by Zoelle on Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:08 pm 

IGNs: Dyn
Dyra
Denruki
Request has been made to add [NSFW] Not Safe For Work tag to the thread.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 pm 

Awww but I write to it and authored it at work. =)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:24 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:28 pm 

IGNs: Bismarck: Miasto
Garuda: Stabbywabby, Jahion
Video game characters that are well endowed? When did THIS happen!?!?

Seriously, does this shock anyone anymore? Especially when the game comes out of Japan. They're not nearly as concerned with the political correctness of their characters. Heck even FFXI isn't innocent of this. The FFXI designers just don't happen to be concerned with big boobs - they have a fetish for the upper thigh. A large selection of armor in FFXI reveals a female's upper thigh, even when it covers the men.

But, as far as Soul Caliber goes:

Xianghua: "Just kidding!" "Just kidding!" "Just kidding!" OMGSTAB! I'm glad she's generally an early fight in Arcade Mode, and therefore easy prey. I can't stand her.

Ivy: I would totally hit it. Actually I'm scared of her. I'd totally let her hit me.

Tira: her assets are supported by the power of EVIL! If Wonderbra could harness the power of evil like that, the world would be a much better place.

Seong Mi-na: clearly she's a lot more evil than she lets on.

Cassandra: No armour over her heart? Well, by that logic why isn't every character in SC in head to toe plate? Because it wouldn't look nearly as cool. You'd have a whole game full of Hildes. Not that Hilde is bad, but it wouldn't be as interesting.

Sophita: Can't talk... mesmerized. @.@

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:48 pm 

The point of my story:

Desensitization of the world!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:35 pm 
♥Prinny♥
♥Prinny♥

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm 

Boobs...

They transend time, space, gravity, and cultural stigmas.....

But....

Are they whats for dinner?

Ponder that.