Yup, I got it.

Post subject: Re: Sea
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:39 pm 
The Eventress

Woot, Grats!

Come do Limbus with us!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:43 pm 

Actually I got Sea without LS, and planned on doing Limbus with the people who cared enough to do PM's with me.

I just wanted to share my success story.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 pm 
The Eventress

Ouch.

Well there's a spot open for you if you change your mind.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm 
Soloable by "most" jobs.

IGNs: Arynel, Arinel, Elvynel, Hairynel, Meowynel
Grats on Sea,

but Zoe, your comments were very unfair, and seemed like a cheap shot at the LS. I know you were a part of several statics of PM missions here at DH but for one reason or another you weren't able to make it or the static fell apart, but it wasn't for lack of trying. I personally was unaware that you were actively looking for PMs, had I known and was available I would have helped you out (assuming i wasn't already committed to something else).

It would be nice to see you at Limbus, there is always a spot open for you if you decide to tag along.

And please don't insinuate that we don't care, cause that's nothing farther than the truth.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:16 pm 

Ary,

If you ever want the story, you only have to ask. However, when it comes to caring (In my book)...the proof is in the pudding.

Sorry if that seems cruel or callous, but when you were part of something for a very long time, and then get abandoned, it hurts on a personal level.

Who knows what my future in DH will be, but for know I know how my past used to be in it...and it has changed.

Last edited by Zoelle on Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:55 pm 

EDIT: This was a response to something Aidran posted...(Removed possibly before I finished)

First off, if you don't want to sound like a smart ass, you usually leave out the word "but" (It's just courteous text etiquette). However, since i know this thread will be deleted once someone with the authority to remove it logs in...You can find me in game, or PM me. Before Day took his break, we had a long conversation about it.

Again, this is not to sound cruel or callous, it's just the facts of life (I was a long time DHer, longer than most people in the shell today). You may also ask yourself why it took so long to post about it, well, that's simple. I had to not be angry about it anymore. Once I got Sea, with my bst friends, I was a lot more relaxed in my personal feelings to mention it. Also, I had a few examines from Dher's probably wondering, I am sure, as to why I was not wearing the DH pearl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:06 pm 
Fake-moustached Investigator

Zoelle wrote:
EDIT: This was a response to something Aidran posted...(Removed possibly before I finished)

First off, if you don't want to sound like a smart ass, you usually leave out the word "but" (It's just courteous text etiquette). However, since i know this thread will be deleted once someone with the authority to remove it logs in...You can find me in game, or PM me. Before Day took his break, we had a long conversation about it.

Again, this is not to sound cruel or callous, it's just the facts of life (I was a long time DHer, longer than most people in the shell today). You may also ask yourself why it took so long to post about it, well, that's simple. I had to not be angry about it anymore. Once I got Sea, with my bst friends, I was a lot more relaxed in my personal feelings to mention it. Also, I had a few examines from Dher's probably wondering, I am sure, as to why I was not wearing the DH pearl.

Yeah. I was running along the line of thought that you were upset about missing PM6-4 with C-Team. It didn't occur to me that there might have been other statics that aren't available to read on these boards.

I'm good, though. Probably not any of my business.