-Disposable|Heroes-

inside a whale since 2003.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lotting System
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:17 pm 
Fake-moustached Investigator

:arrow: New Adjustment to the Lotting System
The wishlist was added so we could see where to focus our efforts, but with the implementation of the cyclical schedule, the wishlist's usefulness has been diminished. This really isn't necessary to put in writing, since all of you who attend ZNM are respectful enough to pass to those who can make better use of an item; this has been a de facto rule. These lotting rights are extended to people picked up in town. Regardless, here it is in writing, from greatest priority to least:

1. Pop provider has claimed specified item; they do not need to meet the job or level requirements.
    2. If the pop holder does not claim specified equipment, then the next runner-ups must be able to wear specified equipment. This item did not have to be submitted in the wishlist prior to its removal. Simply put, if you can wear it, you can lot it.
    3. If there are no individuals with a job or level high enough to lot, then the item's status will fall to free lot. Free lot status applies to any person with a job that is 10 levels or less below the equipment's level (A Thunder Grip would be level 60; a Legion Scutum, 61, etc.)
    4. This is the rot stage; anyone is able to lot on it.

Finally, there is no attendance or points system for ZNMs. The only policy that works is your pop, your drops; this is active for all tiers.

If there are any comments or concerns regarding this new policy, send me a PM. The old wishlist has been saved below, for whatever reason.

Spoiler! :
:arrow: Wishlists
Thanks for submitting your commented equipment everyone. Please let me know as soon as possible if you find any error in your wishlist, like an incorrectly listed item. If you have missed the 7/24/09 deadline and would like to create or adjust your wishlist (beyond simple edits), please contact me through a private message or a /tell in-game.

Aidran
Tier I
Tier III
Tier IV

Alisah
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Arynel
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Astrai
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Canti
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Daymos
Tier I
Tier III

Denruki
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV
Tier V

Doom
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Eazy
Tier III

Gampishi
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Jabari
Tier II
Tier IV

Katsuko
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Kiler
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III

Pimo
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III

Reizon
Tier I
Tier III
Tier IV

Senkyoku
Tier I
Tier II
Tier III
Tier IV

Post subject: Re: Lotting System
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:47 am 
Fake-moustached Investigator

The lotting system has been slightly revised to include the fact that it is extended to helpers and non-DH members. This topic has also been unlocked in case there are any questions or concerns; you are more than welcome to post what's on your mind.

Thanks.